Review tips, resources and FAQs to help you prepare.
Project management advice, tips, tools and recommended resources for existing and aspiring project managers.
Praxis is a free framework for the management of projects, programmes and portfolios. It includes a body of knowledge, methodology, competency framework and capability maturity model.
The Global Alliance for Project Performance Standards (GAPPS) was formed to provide a neutral platform for bringing together all parties interested in the leadership and management of projects including professional associations, public and private sector organisations and academic institutions.
It is a community for project managers in Information Technology and other industries. It is your one-stop shop for PM answers, helping get you "unstuck"—and confidently meet every new challenge that comes your way. ProjectManagement.com gives you:
- Connections - to others who are managing projects like yours
- A place to get started - processes that you can customize for your needs
- Instant productivity boosts - deliverable templates & examples
- PDU opportunities – from videos to webinars, with tips from experts pointing you in the right direction
- Access to experts - real people who understand what you are going through
- News that matters - stories that relate to what you are trying to accomplish
- Advice you need - tips on the art of managing your effort